Executive Board Requirements (must also meet “Brother Requirements”)
- Be a full-time student enrolled at Radford University.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Active Brother of the XN Chapter.
- President, Vice President, and Associate Member Educator must be active for at least one semester.
- Assistant Associate Member Educator must be from most recent pledge class.
- Be 18 years of age.
- Declared a major or minor in Criminal Justice or a minor in Forensic Science or Forensic Studies.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Completed or enrolled in CRJU 100: Introduction to Criminal Justice.
- Remain active for two semesters or more before graduation.